About

Post a Love Letter is a place where people can share their personal love stories anonymously whether it's to a secret love, past love, lost love, current love, family members, those who passed away or even your pet. If you want to have a letter published on the blog send an e-mail to postaloveletter@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A-
I miss you so much. i can't stop thinking about you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i don't know how else to say it. i can't live without you anymore. i want you by my side for the rest of my life. i want to be with you more than anything. i want to fall asleep in your arms and feel your heart beat. i wish you were here with me. i wish i could tell you how i feel about you. my heart hurts everyday. you are all i think about before i go to sleep at night, and the first thing i think about when i wake up in the morning. i wish we could be together, even though i know we can't. you will always have a special place in my heart, even if you will never know it. i love you more than i love myself. i miss the feeling i get in my stomach when you are near me. i would give anything to relive them. i want you.
xo
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment